These are exciting times as we witness a transportation evolution. Pundits predict that on-demand ride sharing will replace car ownership substantially. Hybrid and electrical vehicles are growing in popularity in response to environmental regulations and governmental policy. The "connected car" seamlessly takes over and let our "connected life" continue through its infotainment system at the turn of the ignition switch. The race is on for fully autonomous vehicles, with carmakers offering ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) features that reduce accidents and casualties.
Backed by proven high-volume manufacturing, TSMC's Automotive Electronics Platform provides a comprehensive spectrum of technologies and services to meet the unique semiconductor challenges of the automotive industry.
- Advanced CMOS technologies for compute-intensive ADAS applications
- RF technologies for 5G connectivity and mmWave radar
- NVM technologies for next generation MCU and AI memory
- CIS technologies for high sensitivity CMOS image/LiDAR sensors
- BCD technologies for PMIC
- Automotive IP ecosystem
- Automotive Service Package
All TSMC Automotive Electronics Platform process technologies are validated by TSMC automotive criteria based on AEC-Q100 specifications.